This application allows users to type or chat in the Twi language. However if the user wants to use English characters such as q and j, just press ɛ or ɔ for two seconds and those keys will pop up. The app does not show up on the device screen when downloded, it needs to be activated in the device's settings.
Activating the keyboard:
1) Go to the settings of the device
2) Click on Language & input
3) Click on Keyboard & input methods
4) A message dialog will show up on the screen that shows, CHANGE ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD.
5) Select Frantronics (GH) Twi Keyboard-Ka Twi. IF it does not show, click on MORE KEYBOARDS and the keyboard name will appear.
Ka Twi Keyboard is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Ka Twi Keyboard (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 28 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.